Circle of Hands members support our vibrant community of contemporary jewellers, furniture-makers, ceramic and textiles artists, glassmakers and designers.
Their engagement and donations help Craft ACT to forge new collaborations and residencies, invest in artist development and mentoring, and sustain Australia’s high-quality studio practice. Additional members of the Circle of Hands donor circle are welcome to ensure more artists, more audiences and more venues can be part of the CraftACT story for many more years.
Current donor circle members include:
- Jenny Edwards, environmental scientist, Light House Architecture & Science
- Peta Furnell, craft supporter
- Bob Fenderson, Designcraft
- Graham Humphries, acclaimed architect, Cox Architecture
- Paul Kerr, respected builder, Preferred Builders.
Circle of Hands members are supported by Craft ACT CEO + Artistic Director Rachael Coghlan.
If you'd like to request more information, please contact Craft ACT on email@example.com.