Craft ACT: Craft and Design Centre is a not-for-profit membership based organisation which supports artists, craft practitioners, designers and makers at every stage of their careers. We promote and celebrate excellence and innovation in contemporary craft in everything we do – in our retail space, exhibitions, events and membership program.
The Craft ACT shop carries unique handmade items from some of Australia’s leading craft practitioners.
Stock Selection Criteria is assessed by the following points :
- Design concept and functionality are demonstrated in the completed product.
- All artwork has a sales potential and is aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
- The artwork is original and innovative.
- All work is produced and made within Australia
- Applications are on a consignment basis and are reviewed regularly.
- You're a Craft ACT member
Our GM, AM and AMP membership levels give you the opportunity to stock your work in our shop. Find out more about our membership program here.
Any further questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact the retail coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to be supplier