Learn how to create inspiring images of your work with international, interior prop stylist Lynsey Fryers.
When you’ve put your passion into creating a unique artwork, you have an opportunity to capture this magic in the way you present each piece for sale. But how do you bring your own product photography to life?
Learn the techniques that Lynsey uses for photoshoots with international magazines from Sydney to London, San Francisco and New York.
This hands-on session will help you create inspiring imagery that best portrays your work.
- Build a digital design board.
- Receive individual styling advice on colours, backgrounds, surfaces, props, lighting and composition.
- Construct your own set, style your work and photograph each piece or a selection of your work.
- Take home knowledge on how to achieve images that you can use for etsy, your website and instagram.
- Receive practical and realistic advice, so you can recreate your own sets at home or in your own studio.
Lynsey Fryers is an interior, lifestyle and tabletop stylist and ceramicist. Clients include: Bates and Smart Architects, A by Adina Hotels, Design Files, Vogue Living, Inside Out, Real Living, Gourmet Traveller, Donna Hay, Williams Sonoma, Macy’s and the BBC.