Double the value of your donation and support Craft ACT’s creative and essential community.
As part of planning for our 50th anniversary, Craft ACT is thrilled to announce that we have received a matched funding grant from Creative Partnerships Australia’s Plus 1 program.
Until May 2020, every dollar you donate will be matched by Creative Partnerships Australia’s Plus1 program. This means you can double the value of your donation and ensure that Craft ACT’s creative and essential community is secure into the future. With your support we will forge new international collaborations and residencies, invest in artist development and mentoring, and sustain Australia’s high-quality studio practice.
Any funds raised are tax deductible and help us to reach our goal of $50,000 dollars to ensure more artists, more audiences and more venues can be part of the Craft ACT story for many more years.
Craft ACT has Deductible Gifts Recipient status and donations over $2 are tax deductible.Donate Today!
Craft ACT hopes to raise $50,000 by our 50th anniversary, to secure our next 50 years. We will run a number of fundraising programs to give us the best chance of reaching our target:
General campaign ($10,000 target)
- Future Craft ($1000 donations): Your investment contributes additional funds to support the next generation of contemporary craftspeople through residencies, professional development and collaborations.
- Craft Family (donate $500 or less): Don’t underestimate the power of a small donation, a little goes a VERY long way in the community arts sector.
Board-led fundraising ($8000 target)
- Craft ACT’s dedicated volunteer board members have personally committed to raising or donating $1000 each to the Fifty@50 campaign.
Donor circle ($20,000 target)
- Craft ACT will launch our ﬁrst exclusive donor circle, ‘Circle of Hands’, led by Craft ACT board President, Graham Humphries.
Foundations and private ancillary funds (Target $12,000)
- For the first time, Craft ACT will engage with foundations and private ancillary funds to build new relationships, new skills and new sources of private funding.
- If you have your own trust or fund, or links to a foundation which is interested in sustaining Australia’s high-quality studio practice, growing the design craft sector and ensuring the practice of craftspeople and designers exist into the future, please put them in touch with Rachael Coghlan firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Craft ACT moves towards its 50th anniversary, we are determined to secure our future and the vitality and practice of the craftspeople, designers and audiences who form our vibrant community – locally, nationally and internationally.
The projects which result from this successful matched funding campaign will sustain Australia’s high-quality studio practice, grow the design craft sector and ensure the practice of craftspeople and designers exist into the future. With your support we will forge new international collaborations and residencies, invest in artist development and mentoring, and sustain Australia’s high-quality studio practice. The fundraising campaign will also invest in a much-needed website upgrade (with an e-commerce platform and CRM database) – vital infrastructure to support a secure future for Craft ACT and our community.
Having transformed Craft ACT over the past three years into an agile organisation which supports entrepreneurship and enterprise development, we are in a strong position to build on our successes, forge greater international connections, foster innovation in artistic practice and build even greater community cohesion.
Thank you for your generous support!