Ready, Set, Market!
Ready, Set, Market! Professional Development Program
Ready Set Market will support a small group of makers to get market ready. From developing production work, crafting your brand, being sales ready and presenting your work and your brand in one of Australia’s leading design markets, Undercurrent Design Market at the National Portrait Gallery (22-24 November 2019).
Following a successful pilot in 2017, this program has been expanded and offers a solid foundation for budding production makers, though a series of intensive workshops led by leading stylists, photographer and makers, and step by step support in a small group over five months.
Each place includes:
- A shared market stall at Undercurrent Design Market presented by the Curatoreum as part of the DESIGN Canberra Festival at the National Portrait Gallery on November 22nd, 23rd and 24th
- Workshop - Product development with acclaimed glass artist and Canberra Glassworks Art Group Creative Fellow, Lisa Cahill
- Workshop – Product development with medium-specific established makers
- Workshop - Crafting your brand with communication and marketing professional Yasmin Masri
- Photoshoot – product styling and photoshoot with photographer and stylist Anisa Sabet
- Workshop - Market Ready with Sydney-based prop stylist Lynsey Fryers
- Your participation in the Undercurrent Design Market will be supported by DESIGN Canberra’s active Social Media and Marketing campaign
This program including your Undercurrent Market stall fee, 5 quality workshops and photoshoot is $450 for Craft ACT members ($720 for non-members) (inc GST) per participant.
Anisa Sabet http://anisasabet.com.au/
Lynsay Fryers http://www.lynseyfryers.com/
Yasmin Masri https://www.yasminmasri.com/
Lisa Cahill https://www.lisacahill.com/
Photo: Anisa Sabet