$250 p/a (with insurance package)
$180 p/a (without insurance package)
Associate Membership of Craft ACT is by application only and is assessed by a membership sub-committee.
Associate membership is for emerging and established professional craft practitioners and designers. This membership tier can include a Public & Products Liability and Personal Accident Insurance package for your professional practice, exhibitions, markets or pop up events.
Before applying for the membership level read the information on the application, insurance and benefits below:
Have you read all the information above? Apply now.
Craft ACT looks after all of its members, but AM and APM members receive a higher level of professional support and development opportunities.
- Public Liability Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance Package
- Opportunity to apply to present current work in the Annual Members exhibition
- Exhibition invitation to apply for members only Craft ACT Artists-in-Residence program
- Participation fees waived for selected Design Canberra programs
- Personalised page in the Members Directory on the Craft ACT website
- Access to professional development courses and workshops
- 10% discount on participating Australian Craft & Design Centre (ACDC) stores; JamFactory, Australian Design Centre’s Object Shop, Design Tasmania
- 10% discount at Craft ACT Shop
- Opportunity to apply to sell work through Craft ACT Shop
- Opportunity to be invited to exhibit work in Craft ACT and DESIGN Canberra signature exhibitions
- Access to Craft ACT Facebook group, for discussions and collaborations
- Receive Craft ACT and DESIGN Canberra festival newsletters
- Receive invitations to Craft ACT exhibition openings
- Opportunity to apply for Craft ACT member CAPO grants
- Exclusive venue hire discounts of the Craft ACT gallery
- Craft ACT will write letters of support for grant applications on behalf of Craft ACT members
Not what you're looking for? Find our other membership levels here.